Have an account?

Friday, June 18, 2010

Eat Your Heart Out!


The 4th of July is always fun, usually I always do the typical BBQ with friends and family, but this year I am considering the Alameda County Fair. I grew up in Pleasanton, CA so I have been to the county fair too many times to count. They always have super fun activities like the opening day hat contest, a rib cook-off, a talent show, the farm animals, dancers and the list goes on!

This year at the fair their holding a Weinerschnitzel National Hot Dog eating contest. I don’t even want to think of how my digestive system would feel if I had to eat all of those hot dogs. I wonder if Takeru Kobayashi (current world record holder of most hot dogs eaten at an eating competition) feels terrible after every contest he is in. Check out this YouTube video of him in action, click HERE. I wonder what eating that many hot dogs feels like - I recommend he chews on Brainard’s Natural Remedies blueberry tablets before a contest because I’m sure eating all of those hot dogs can produce some bad heartburn. Gotta love that natural heartburn relief!

Have you ever participated in an eating contest?
What did you have to scarf down?

No comments:

Post a Comment